Pages

Featured Post

SUBMISSION CALLOUTS

SUBMISSIONS WANTED FROM AUTHORS, WRITERS, AND EVERYDAY PEOPLE Anthology about Real People! Real Lives! Real Tragedies! in an effort...

Wednesday, June 20, 2018

TONY BRASSINGTON AUTHOR INTERVIEW



Author Interview Tony Brassington by FreeBird Express Publishing
author of self-help, motivational, and inspirational fiction


Bio



Although goal setting, drive and determination came natural to me right from childhood, I began to become aware that as important as these qualities are, something more was also required; so I began searching for answers.



In 2011, after many years of dedicated study in the field of Personal Development and other related topics, I set up Mind and Achievement Ltd to help people from all walks of life to achieve their dreams and goals.



I believe there are two fields of Knowledge, Laws of Success & Laws of the Universe, and the greater understanding of these two sets of laws, the greater your powers will be to manifest the things you want will be; if you correctly apply them.



Through my books, videos, and seminars, I encourage people to set their minds for achievement, or to put it another way, the applied knowledge of these laws will allow you to set your mind for achievement; there can be no greater life skill. 





In 2017, the first two titles in The Well-Travelled Book Series were published, 'The Avebury Ring' & 'The Greatest Fortune Teller In The World.' I have great plans for this series of books, and I greatly enjoy writing them. I truly hope that they will help many people with their journey through life, as I believe they will.



#TONYBRASSINGTON Interview Questions by #FREEBIRDEXPRESSPUBLISHING


When did you first determine that you wanted to write and publish books?



If I am really honest about it, I think that I knew I would always be a writer even right back in my early childhood, but I never seriously entertained the idea. In the school years especially there is no shortage of people telling you what you can’t do, telling you not to expect too much from life, and also too many people making predictions about your future; I guess that all those people must have been wrong then.

 What inspired the story lines and themes of your Well-Travelled Book Series?
I set big dreams and goals for myself in my early teenage years, and after leaving school I set about the task of achieving them. The learning curve turned out to be enormous, but because I was not someone to try, fail, and give up, I spent a lot of my life searching for answers to questions that everyone should know, but clearly they don’t. Having found the answers that I was searching for; then I was soon able to make real progress towards achieving my dreams and goals, with nearly all of them now achieved and the final ones feel to me like they are heading my way very soon.  I wanted to share this very valuable information I found with anyone who is trying to move forward in the direction of their dreams and goals. The Well-Travelled Book Series allows me to share so many insights relating to the Laws of the Universe, and The Laws of Success, both these areas of knowledge are of vital importance not just in order to reach your dreams and goals in life, but equally importantly to hold on to them for the long term and be happy at the same time. So that is why each book in The Well-Travelled Book Series will always include themes from Laws of the Universe, and The Laws of Success,

The story lines are all based in Wiltshire England and the surrounding counties, and of course the beautiful city of Bath, because of the natural beauty of this part of England, combined with the fact that there are so many truly wonderful ancient sites scattered around this part of England. Everyone has heard of Stonehenge for example, but believe me that is only a small part of the richness of this part of the world. After that, the basic plot has to excite me; without that quality how could I ever hope to write it.

 What is different about the Well-Travelled Book Series than other series out there?

The Well-Travelled Book Series, are books to read and then share with someone else, there is even a section in the back of each book for the last reader to write in their name, the date and where they read the book, before they hand the book to another person. There are a number of reasons for this. Firstly, the series encourages people to give something; why is that important? because it is the other side of the coin. Everything has its equal opposite, so achieving your dreams and goals is one side of the coin; to take, attract, or manifest. So, the opposite side of the coin is to give; that might be to give back to society, give your best quality of service, the product you deliver might do the giving, but in some way, you must give; or the balance in the big scheme of things will not be right.

Also, I have noticed on many occasions how people enjoy sharing books, even with a total stranger, especially on holiday. This got me thinking about the life of a book, where it travels and who read it. So over time the readers histories section in these books will become very interesting in their own right.

 Tell us something no one else knows about you other than friends and family members?

I have a small collection of classic tractors. A 1969 Fordson - Power Major, which has been in the family for a very long time. A David Brown 1490, and a 4WD Case 1594. All of which mean a lot to me, and have a tale to tell as well, but I will save that for when I write my biography, later on.

 There are a lot of people in the world that want to write a book, but they can’t seem to get it written for a number of reasons. How do you go about going from wanting to write a book to finally getting it written? What do you do to keep yourself focused on your goals?

My tip for writing a book is, write a book that excites you, that connects with you, the real genuine authentic you. A book that fills your mind and keeps popping into your mind many times each day.

How do you keep focused on goals, that is quite easy; all you have to do is love them. That means that your goals make you feel happy and alive whenever you think about them, they are always welcome in your mind at any time of day; day or night, on any day of the year.

 I see you just won a ToastMasters Award. What an amazing accomplishment. Can you tell us about it?

I have been a member of Toastmasters International for a little over ten years now, and thoroughly enjoyed all of it. Many have said that Toastmasters International is the best kept secret in personal development, and there truly is a lot to be gained from joining a local club and taking an active part. Toastmasters International is a public speaking and leadership organisation where members can practise and hone these skills in a safe and supportive environment. You will make many new friends and hear many amazing and memorable speeches. I have been a very active member of Toastmasters International and worked my way through their education system, picking up many awards along the way. Recently I have been awarded the top award of, Distinguished Toastmaster (DTM) this is in recognition of completing the highest levels of educational achievement in Toastmasters International.

 You have 30 seconds to inspire someone and make a difference in their life. What do you say?

Think about and study this quote from Joseph Campbell, “Follow your bliss.” There is so much to be gained from those three words when you truly understand them.

 What are you working on now and when can we hope to see it?

White Horses Live Forever, or it might just be called, White Horses, it depends on the final draft. I am about half way through writing it at the moment. On the surface it might appear that book is about coping with difficult people, but actually it serves a greater purpose than that, this book is about not letting difficult people throw you off track from your own plans, dreams and goals. The story is set on a luxury coach trip, which visits a number of chalk white horses on hillsides, and many other interesting ancient sites too. One old lady is very difficult and causes all kinds of troubles for the business running the tour. There is a kind of subtle tormenting humour in many parts of the book, and plenty of unexpected twists and turns along the way. From the moment that I first began writing this story I always believed that it ends with a poem, and I still think that is the case, but we will have to wait and see the final draft to be sure.

White Horses Live Forever, is the first of two books that I am planning to write and publish in 2018. All that I am prepared to say at the moment about the second book is, if I get the balance right, both sexes will be able to read it and find it extremely funny, and the story will contain so many layers of insightful knowledge; making the book an entertaining and rewarding read.

But I will give you the name of the main character, Hendry Farmer, and we will leave it at that for the moment.






You may use this section to post links to your web or business and social media pages where people can learn more about you and follow you through your continued journeys.


Facebook pages

Mind and Achievement




The Well-Travelled Book Series


YouTube

For more Information on Tony Brassington titles, book blurbs, and excerpts, you can find him on the author page at www.almondieshampine.com
AND
You may purchase any of Tony Brassington titles at 

No comments:

Post a Comment